1. The following terms and conditions apply between Carways (the “Company”) and the “Customer” using our services. Carways has the right to change these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
2. The customer is responsible for providing up to date and accurate information when making a booking, the company is not responsible for errors made by customers on pick up times and/or flight details. The customer is responsible for notifying the company of any changes in the journey booked including flights which are cancelled.
3. Carways accepts payments by cash and all major credit/debit cards, a standard surcharge applys to all debit/credit card payments which does not exceed 10% of the total fare.
4. AIRPORT PICK UPS - Our drivers will contact customers by either SMS or telephone to establish a meeting point. The customer is responsible for replying to such requests, if the customer does not respond to drivers request and does not appear for the booking then this is classified as a NO SHOW. The full fare of the journey shall be due including car parking costs at the airport.
5. Carways monitors flights and will not charge customers for delays caused in flights. A minimum of one hour waiting time is included, additional time is charged at our standard rate of £20.00 per hour.
6. NO SHOW - If a customer has booked a taxi and does not show up at the pick up point, the company has the right to charge the full fare of the journey. The customer is responsible for contacting the company within 24 hours for cancellations.
7. Carways provides a professional and prompt taxi service, we will not accept any form of verbal abuse towards drivers employed by Carways, we have the right to refuse entry into a vehicle or ask customers to vacate a vehicle if the driver feels the customer is a threat to the services we provide.
8. Carways shall charge a standard fee of £70.00 for vehicles which are soiled by customers, additional charges apply for damage caused to vehicles.
9. Carways provides car seats for children, the customer is responsible for notifying the company at the time of booking if car seats are required.
10. Carways is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to customer luggage or personal belongings. This includes luggage left in an unattended vehicle.